BL4835 1100W 5800RPM Brushless DC Motor for String Trimmer and Angle Grinder
|Rated Input Power||1100W|
|Rated Torque (Nm)||1.06N-m|
|Application||Power tool, Garden Tools, Personal care|
The Brushless DC motor does not have any carbon brushes, which reduces frequent replacement requirements of brushes and maintenance costs. Due to no spark, there are fewer chances of burnout due to sparking issues. They are available in small compact sizes and also provide high torque to weight ratio, making them suitable for string trimmers and angle grinders.
Longbank Brushless Motor
Are you seeking the most reliable Brushless Motor producer and distributor? Longbank is an excellent place for you. We are delighted to provide various Brushless Motor models to different nations around the world. Longbank is capable of meeting all of your Brushless Motor needs at a reasonable price.
It is a direct current (DC) electric motor that does not use mechanical brushes or a commutator like a typical brush motor. It offers great features over a brush motor and is more cost-effective in the long term, despite more significant starting expenses. No brushes are rubbing against; therefore, there is no energy loss from friction. Therefore much more energy-efficient than brushed motors and may last up to 50% longer on batteries.
Please tell us about your idea so we can discover the Brushless Motors that are appropriate for you! Longbank provides unique solutions as a prominent Brushless Motor provider. Please email us your product specifications so that we can get started.
Brushless Motor Advantages
- It doesn’t have any carbon brushes, which means fewer brush replacements and lower maintenance expenses.
- It offers more outstanding quality and reliability than brushed motors due to electronic control, which allows for finer control of the motor’s speed and position.
- It has a lifetime of roughly 6 times that of brushed motors.
- It has a lower risk of burnout due to sparking difficulties because there is no spark.
- Because it has a low no-load current, You can use it at low or no load.
- It is capable of constantly providing maximum torque throughout the rotation.
- It may include a feedback control system for monitoring and controlling the speed and torque.
You may rely on Longbank as a skilled Brushless Motor manufacturer. BL4835, BL6324, BL7125, BL10045(Low Voltage, OBL5020, OBL6425, and OBL7527 are some of the Brushless Motor models we may supply based on your requirement.
Our firm employs a competent and skilled workforce. We oversee every step of the procedure, from a selection of materials to manufacturing to shipping. Longbank also uses automated manufacturing lines, testing equipment, and cutting-edge technologies to ensure high-quality and consistent Brushless Motor performance.
Our primary goal is to provide you with high-quality Brushless Motors. As a well-certified manufacturer, we will assist you in finding the perfect motors for your business. Whether you have a small or large purchase, we will do our best to meet your needs.
For additional information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!