Professional 1200rpm Motor Manufacturer in China
Longbank is a professional brand that has been manufacturing the 1200rpm motor in large amounts since 1972. These motors contain premium quality features that enhance the machine’s efficiency.
- Durable and easy to manage
- Shows maximum efficiency rate
- Low in weight and environment friendly
- Produces slight vibration during working
Custom 1200rpm Motors
Longbank manufactures 1200rpm Motors that are asynchronous, portable, and hard to decay. Alternating magnetic poles are present in the device with a speed of 1200rpm. Structural orientation also minimizes the eddy current. Our company also offers customization of the product. Such as providing your favorite features, and then our professional team will manufacture the device of your choice.
Longbank is a trusted company for the production of 1200rpm Motors. The device’s advanced features enhance its working proficiency, such as in industries, mixers, cranes, fans, washing machines, compressors, conveyors, and pumps. The performance of the device is outstanding for all business work.
Why Choose Longbank 1200rpm Motor
Longbank manufactures the devices with the mechanism of cooling and ventilation inside the motor. The exhausting fan is installed in the device that extracts the extra heat from the device and keeps its optimum temperature.
Longbank is an ISO-certified brand that prepares products of top rate. The parts of the machine contain hard and resistive material that enhances the quality and working span of the device. The presence of the best quality makes the company certified.
Optimal features of the device make the working smooth. Optimal characteristics of the motor include slight vibration during working, pollution-free, and low weight. We also offer custom features according to the client.
The machine contains the lamination of iron or copper that act as a protective shield and protects the device from environmental fluctuations. The presence of anti-condensational heaters also enhances its immunity. Protection technology of IP systems is also present in the machine.
What is the 1200rpm motor
The product of Longbank rotates at 1200rpm and receives the voltage range of 220V to 660V. Alternating magnetic poles exist in the device and are cylindrical. The motor is cylindrical that includes a protective shield of copper or iron.
1200rpm Motor contains the rotor that makes the rotation of the device precise. Many other exceptional features are present in the device, such as pollution-free, most resistive body material, and ease to manage anywhere.
Construction of 1200rpm Motor
IEC low voltage motors have diverse models. One of them is the 1200rpm motor which belongs to YE2, YVFE2, YBX3, and YE3 series. Each series presents its specifications which vary by its components.
Each component is particular in its smooth functioning. Any interference with its parts will affect the motor’s efficiency. Some of its essential body parts are discussed here briefly:
The Bearing System
1200rpm motor has a well-structured bearing system that can be unconfined or bounded. Unconfined bearings fall in the category of those motors that belong to the FS80-FS160. The purpose of these bearings is to conserve a definite space between the stator and the armature. It also holds up the moving loads.
Grease Life and Re-Greasing Interval
Bearings lifetime depends upon the composition and the kind of grease. Any distortion in the oil will affect the motor’s bearings leading to limiting efficiency. The expert team of Longbank can design a highly unique product that is a blend of all its best features.
Re-greasing the motors will increase the motor’s lifetime. Therefore, different oils are used for lubrication in intervals. Periodic lubrication improves the motor’s effectiveness to a great extent. Sometimes, the external temperature can deteriorate the stator’s windings, losing its magnetic abilities.
While mounting a 1200rpm motor, all its operating conditions should be kept in view. The motor’s speed must be narrow to obtain maximum output. Variation in bearing size leads to the fluctuation in the motor’s competence. Moreover, the amount of load can also infect the motor’s productivity.
More than 1200rpm speed of this motor will cause more vibration, which expends more pressure on the axial and radial sides. Through these factors, one can control the motor’s efficiency.
The moving armature exerts vibration in the motor. The armature contains multiple small-scale metal sheets. When an alternating current passes through these sheets, they are magnetized. The half-key method is utilized to stabilize the rotors.
Scorching summer weather can damage the motor’s stator, which can melt the motor’s windings. Therefore, high-temperature range motors have been designed with some anti-condensation heaters. These heaters are turned ON after the completion of the motor’s function.
The rated output of a 1200rpm motor can be accomplished if we know its operating conditions. The temperature must be between -15oC to 40oC, and its altitude above sea level must be 1000m.
Voltage and Frequency
The voltage and frequency fluctuations of the 1200rpm motor depend upon the categories (A and B). Both these types are IEC certified. The variation in voltage and frequency of type A is only ±5 % and ±2%, respectively, while in type B, its values are ±10% and +3% / -5%. Type A motors of 1200rpm can survive a higher temperature than type B.
Features of 1200rpm Motor
1200rpm motor has various features that vary according to the series type and model. A few of its components are discussed here:
- Single lubrication of bearings can have a lifetime of 20,000 hours.
- Repeated lubrication enhances the lifetime up to 40,000 hours.
- 10K increase in motor’s temperature can reduce the lifetime of bearings by one-half.
- The power of the 1200rpm engine is under the range of 0.75kW-2500kW.
- This motor receives a voltage of 220V-660V.
- Strengthened body material makes the motor very durable.
- The 1200rpm motor presents a stunning design.
- Small sheets of metals maintain energy losses.
- The insulation of wires prevents damage to other components of the engine.
- VPI coatings are pretty helpful for the improvement of winding’s electrical properties.
- External and internal air paths help in motor ventilation.
- Inner heat moves towards the inner fan to be removed outside.
- The outer fan dissipates the heat towards the base shell, and then the temperature is maintained.
- The stator and rotor’s material generate magnetism.
- Usually, the rotor contains aluminum or copper for generating magnet poles.
- The G1.0 method finds the space between the stator and the rotor.
- The axial motion of the external fan removes the external heat and reduces the motor’s noise.
- At 50Hz, its rpm is 1200.
Customized 1200rpm Motor supplier in China
Longbank is the trusted industry that exports its customized product to all major world regions. The features of the product are most advance that is according to the modern period. We also offer product customization. Just provide your stipulations and get the desired results.
Longbank has its experimental spot for checking the working of the machine. The company has its testing panels of automation, the hub motor system, and endurance testing of the device. After reviewing its performance, we release the product into the market. 1200rpm Motor has a lot of applications such as in mixers, cranes, compressors, fans, washing machines, and chemical industries.
Many people worldwide are now installing IEC low voltage 1200rpm motors. This advancement is because of the various features of the 1200rpm engine. Some of them are enlisted here:
- The durability of the motor is due to its body material.
- You can buy a 1200rpm motor in an affordable range.
- The 1200rpm motors are available in various series that have fascinating features.
- Longbank’s team can manufacture your 1200rpm motor according to your requirements.
- The body is protected against corrosion.
- Multiple types of sensors maintain smooth function.
- These motors are used in several places.
- They produce less noise and work at high speed.
- These motors can bear the harsh operating methods.
1200rpm motors are used for multi-purposes in several fields. Some of their uses are explained here:
- Pharmaceutical industries use 1200rpm motors to run equipment involved in the synthesis of medicines.
- Many petrochemical and cement industries are replacing their old motors with 1200rpm motors.
- Food industries use these motors for the preservation of foods.
- 1200rpm motors are now installed in agriculture to fulfill all the tasks.
- You can install them in your homes and other sites to minimize energy budgets.
- These can be used in blowers, fans, and conveyors.
- These motors are now installed in wind turbines.
- Paper industries use 1200rpm motors to make different types of paper.
- Ships are also installed with these 1200rpm motors to run all the equipment of the boats.
- Different types of electronic toys use these 1200rpm motors.
- Electronic wheelchairs are now designed with such motors to reduce energy consumption.
When ordering any device, you must confirm specifications such as the power generated by the motor, protection technology, size of the frame, mounting type, frequency, configuration, and voltage. We also offer custom features.
Visit the main website of the company to place the order. After the payment verification, the shipment will be released to the mentioned address. In case of any fault with the product, contact us via email at email@example.com or call +86 153 1458 8251. For more information, you can contact us.
“We have purchased the product of 1200rpm motor from the trusted company of Longbank. I have the best experience with this product, which means maximum output. Thanks a lot!”
“Longbank guarantees that the product contains the best quality. Its quality assurance also maximizes the output of the device.”
“1200rpm Motor has an attractive phenotype. The body design of the machine is top-rated with its constructional parts. The body design is also according to the function of the device. Thanks a lot, Longbank.”