Professional 1800rpm Motor Manufacturer in China
Longbank has been manufacturing the 1800rpm motors since 1972. The best quality features in the device make it professional and resistive to decay. This product is proficient for chemical industries.
- Durable and ISO-certified
- Internal cooling keeps the temperature optimum
- Custom features according to your choice
- Produces slight vibration during working
Custom 1800rpm Motors
Longbank manufactures the 1800rpm motor that contains a lot of premium quality features. Our product contains resistive, asynchronous, portable, and environment-friendly material. Our company also offers the part of product customization. We demand only the custom features from our client and then get the desired product.
Longbank is a professional brand that delivers its product to all major regions worldwide. All machines, especially 1800rpm, are successful for all types of business work and many other applications, such as in mixers, cranes, fans, washing machines, compressors, conveyors, and chemical industries.
Why Choose Longbank 1800rpm Motor
1800 RPM motor contains the feature of internal cooling and ventilation. For the optimum temperature of the device, the fan is adjusted inside the machine that maintains its working smooth and makes its temperature optimum.
Longbank is an ISO Certified brand that manufactures premium quality products. Longbank is an ISO Certified brand that manufactures products of the best quality. All motor parts contain the most durable material, making them resistant to decay. These features maximize the machine’s lifespan and also enhance its working.
For the optimum working of the machine, it contains many best quality features such as the working of the device reduces the noise production, low in weight, and easy to manage. Our company also offers the features of customizations. You need to provide the stipulations for your motor, and we will manufacture it according to your choice.
The Motors contain the lamination of iron or steel that protect the device from environmental fluctuations. It also includes the anti-condensational heaters that protect the device from most of the environment. It contains anti-condensation heaters that protect the device from the environment’s moisture. The device also includes a production Technology of IP system and ACTX.
What is the 1800rpm motor
1800 RPM motor rotates at the speed of 1800 RPM and receives voltage from 220 volts to 60 volts. The machine’s body contains the magnetic poles in alternative forms, such as in the North and South poles. The machine’s structural orientation is cylindrical, having the lamination of copper or shield.
The device has also adjusted the rotor in the device that maintains its rotation and also maintains torque. The machine also contains many benefits such as being environmentally friendly, no pollution or noise during work, and low weight. The presence of resistive material in the motor’s body also maximizes its working proficiency.
Construction of 1800rpm Motor
IEC 1800rpm low voltage motors belong to several models of motors. These models fall in the category of many series, which are IE2, YVFE2, YBX3, IE3, and many other series. Each model presents its specifications.
If you want to know about the overall efficiency of the 1800rpm motor, then you must know about the primary components of the engine. Each piece is specialized in its functioning. Any factor that affects the normal functioning of the motor will reduce the motor’s productivity. Some of its essential parts are described here briefly:
The Bearing System
1800rpm motor has a well-defined bearing system that can be floating or jointed. Floating bearings fall in the category of FS80-FS160 motors. The significant purpose of this bearing system is to maintain a specific distance between the stator and the rotor. It also provides support to the moving loads.
Grease Life and Re-Greasing Interval
Grease life depends upon the bearing’s life. Both these factors affect each other. If we change the grease’s composition, the motor bearings are affected harshly. Therefore, Longbank’s expert team manufactures only optimized products which are IEC verified.
One of the innovative ideas of Longbank is to enhance the motor’s lifetime. 1800rpm motor can be greased frequently or once in its lifetime. Frequent lubrication improves the lifetime two times. Some other factors are the temperature of the surrounding, the size of the bearings, operating conditions, the controlled motor’s speed, and the weight of the loaded object.
Any change in the motor’s speed will affect the motor’s yield. Enhanced rate will exert more force on radial and axial sides, leading to decreased efficiency.
When the motor rotates, vibration is produced. The rotor has small metal sheets for creating poles in the iron sheet. When AC passes through these metal sheets, magnetism is generated. Half key helps stabilize the rotor to produce the slightest noise.
If the temperature of the stator’s windings is over a specific limit, the condensation of the windings takes place. This process is more common in hot weather. Various anti-condensation heaters are fixed inside the motor to limit the condensation process. Motor and these heaters work in alternate manners.
To achieve optimum motor results, you must remember its operating conditions. These are temperature (between -15oC to 40oC) and its mounting altitude (1000m above sea level).
Voltage and Frequency
1800rpm motors present two categories which are IEC60034-1 certified. These categories are A and B. The voltage and frequency fluctuations are only ±5 % and ±2%, respectively. While this undulation in category B is ±10% and +3% / -5% respectively. Category A motors can tolerate ten times more temperature than category B.
Features of 1800rpm Motor
1800rpm motors have several specifications. Some of its attractive structural features are written here:
- Permanent lubrication has a lifetime of only 20,000 hours.
- The lifetime becomes 40,000 hours by frequent lubrication.
- Increased temperature will decrease the lifetime of the bearings.
- The power of these motors is in the range of 0.75kW-2500kW.
- The voltage of this motor is 220V-660V.
- The durability of the engine is due to cast iron.
- The radiator structure is horizontal-vertical.
- The motor has a beautiful outlook with good body strength.
- Laminations help in controlling energy losses.
- The stator and rotor’s material can act as a magnet.
- The insulation of wire reduces the chance of damage.
- VPI coating improves the electrical properties of the windings.
- The external and internal fans help dissipate the heat from different paths.
- The rotor contains aluminum and copper for producing poles in the magnet.
- The G1.0 method finds the air gap.
- The fan’s axial motion remove the heat effectively. It also reduces the noise.
- The speed of the motor is only 1800rpm.
- At 50Hz, its rpm is 1500.
- The external fan can also minimize the ventilation noise.
Customized 1800rpm Motor supplier in China
Longbank is a professional brand that exports its all product to all major regions of the world, such as the United States, France, Italy, Australia, and Europe. All of its products, especially 1800 RPM, contains exceptional features. Our company also offers product customization. You provide the parts of interest, and our professional team of engineers and employees will manufacture them according to your choice.
Longbank has its experimental place for checking the working of the machine. The company has its testing panels of automation, endurance testing of the device, and the hub motor system. After checking it was working, we released the product into the market. 1800rpm Motor has a lot of applications such as in mixers, cranes, compressors, fans, washing machines, and chemical industries.
1800rpm motors are presenting many benefits to the world. These are written here:
- Body material makes the engines durable.
- We provide you with a 1800rpm motor at an affordable price.
- The 1800rpm motors offer various fascinating features.
- You can use Longbank to manufacture your desired product.
- IP protection technology is one of its benefits.
- Sensors control the smooth functioning of the motor.
- These motors have multiple uses.
- These motors produce low noise, have enhanced speed, and can work under harsh operating conditions.
There are the following applications of the 1800rpm motor:
- Medicinal industries are replacing primitive engines to enhance their yields.
- Cement and chemical industries use them to increase the production rate.
- Many wheelchairs are now facilitated with 1800rpm motors.
- Different kitchen tools are now designed with such motors.
- Food industries also use them.
- Different agricultural areas are now installing these motors.
- You can fix them in your homes to minimize your energy budget.
- You can use them in fans, turbines, and conveyors.
- Paper and electronic industries are now using them.
- Ships install them to run their equipment.
When ordering any device, you must confirm specifications such as the size of the frame, power generated by the motor, protection technology, mounting type, configuration, frequency, and voltage. You can also insert the features of your own choice.
You can find the quote on the main website of the company. After the payment verification, we shall deliver the product to the mentioned address. If you notice any damage to the product, contact us via email at email@example.com or call +86 153 1458 8251. For more information, you can contact us.
“We have purchased the product of 1800rpm Motor from Longbank. It was my tremendous experience with this device that gave the extreme output. Thanks a lot!”
“Longbank guarantees the quality of the product. It enables its customers by maximum productive rate and quality assurance.”
“1800rpm motor has a beautiful physical appearance. The machine’s design is first-rate, from its initial part to its working. Its design is conferring to its functional property. Thanks a lot, Longbank.”