Professional 220V AC Motor Manufacturer in China
Longbank is a top-notch industry that manufactures the 220V AC Motor on a large scale. It is a professional brand with premium quality features that enhance its efficiency.
- Affordable and keeps the working smooth
- Internal cooling maintains the temperature of the machine
- High-efficiency rate and portable
- Environment friendly and no pollution
Custom 220V AC Motor
Longbank manufactures 220V AC motors that are asynchronous, portable, and resistive to decay. The product exists in 2, 4, and 6 poles in an alternative north and south form with a rotational speed of 590rpm to 2980rpm. The structural orientation of the device minimizes the eddy current of the device. Due to its advanced features offer a vast range of applications such as fans, pumps, cranes, washing machines, conveyors, mixers, and industries.
Longbank is a certified company for the production of 220V AC motors. The working efficiency of the machine is productive for business work. We also offer our clients for product customization. You provide the specific features of your interest, and our expert scientists will manufacture them according to your need.
An asynchronous and compact body with a rotational speed of 1000rpm to 3600rpm. The output ranges from 0.75kw-355kw. These motors are commonly used in industries, and fans.
Longbank manufactures the IE3 motors that rotate 750rpm to 3600rpm at 50Hz to 60Hz. These motors have applications in conveyors, washing machines, fans, agricultural areas, and water pumps.
Longbank prepares the asynchronous IE4 motor with the machine’s output ranging from 2.2kw-230kw. The machine rotates at the rate of 750rpm to 3600rpm. The IP protection technologies are present in it.
Asynchronous and high-efficiency rate. The rotational speed of the motor is 3600rpm with the fourth international efficiency. The machine works continuously with industrial applications.
4 pole motor is asynchronous with 2 north and 2 south poles. The rotational speed of 1800rpm is present in the device with a frequency of 50Hz. The output of the device varies from 144W to 13.2KW.
6 Pole motors are synchronous and rotate at a speed of 1200rpm. It contains three north and three south poles. These are primarily used in cranes, fans, conveyors, kitchen utensils, and compressors.
Why Choose Longbank 220V AC Motor
220V AC motor of Longbank contains the feature of internal cooling and ventilation. The fan is adjusted inside the machine’s box, which keeps the optimum temperature working smoothly.
Longbank is a certified brand that ensures the quality of its product. The device contains the most durable components that keep the product authentic and resistive to decay. We have got the ISO certification due to the best quality.
Longbank installs the optimized features in the device that make the product safe to use. These features include noise reduction during working, environment friendly, and low weight.
Our devices show the protection technologies of IP54, IP55, IP65, and IP66. The device also contains anti-condensational heaters that protect the device from environmental fluctuations.
What is the 220V AC Motor
220V AC Motor contains the magnetic poles in both north and south directions. It receives the current of 220V of the alternative form. The device is cylindrical that includes a protective shield of copper or iron. The rotor is inserted inside the motor, which keeps the rotation smooth. The machine rotates at a speed of 590rpm to 2980rpm.
It contains a rotor for the smooth and accurate rotation of the device. It also has many other excellent features, including a high conversion rate, the most durable body material, easy to manage, pollution-free, and no sound during work. These features make the device successful for industrial applications.
Construction of 220V AC Motor
Several factors play a crucial role while constructing a 220V AC motor. Little variations in them can lead to a massive reduction in the productivity of the motor. A few of these components are described here briefly:
The Bearing System:
Longbank manufactures different types of motors that belong to several series like YE2, YVFE2, YBX3, YE3, and many other series. 220V AC motor has a ball bearing system that can be permanently sealed or re-greaseable.
These bearings can be floated or joined. Sailing directions are usually found in FS80-FS160 motors. These bearings maintain a certain distance between the rotor and stator while supporting the moving items.
Grease Life and Re-Greasing Interval:
Lubricants like oils and greases ensure the period of the bearings. Therefore, a bearing’s lifetime is sometimes referred to as grease lifetime. Any change in its composition or amount will affect the lifetime of the path. Thus, the grease life is the same as the bearing’s life. By following the specifications of the 220V AC motor, Longbank’s team manufactures such motors.
The lifetime of some motors can be enhanced, especially for re-greaseable motors, by oiling them frequently. It shows that the lifetime of the bearing is under the control of a person. Some environmental conditions can disturb the smooth functioning of the 220V AC motor. However, some other factors can affect the efficiency of the 220V AC motor; some of them are as follows:
- Mounting operations
- Bearing size
- Amount of load
By adjusting the rated speed of the 220V AC motor, you can control the motor’s vibration. Otherwise, it will exert more radial and axial force on the bearing, lowering its lifetime.
A hot and cold environment can also affect the maintenance and re-greasing intervals of the 220V AC motor.
The motion of the rotor generates the vibration. The rotor can be an armature with metals in its structure for generating permanent poles. When an alternating current passes through these metals, magnetism is generated. These rotors are dynamically stabilized using a half key.
In case of wet or hot weather, the temperature can cause the condensation of the windings which are present around the stator. This problem can be resolved by using anti-condensation heaters in the 220V AC motor. The motor and these anti-condensation heaters work alternately.
The rated output of the 220V AC motor can be achieved by following the standard operating conditions. Some are temperature (-15oC to 40oC) and altitude (1000m at sea level).
Voltage and Frequency:
The 220V AC motors of categories A and B are IEC60034-1 verified. Category A’s voltage and frequency fluctuations are ±5 % and ±2%, respectively. Similarly, the change in voltage and frequency f of category B are ±10% and +3% / -5%. The temperature of category A motors is 10K higher than category B.
Features of 220V AC Motor
Each motor is constructed according to its structural features, which vary according to the series type. Some of the features of their quantitative, as well as qualitative analysis, have been mentioned over here:
- The lifetime for permanent lubrication is higher than 20,000 hours.
- While the lifetime for re-greaseable bearings is more elevated than 40,000 hours.
- The lifetime of bearings’ grease decreases to one-half only if the coolant temperature (CT) is enhanced by 10K.
- The power of the anti-condensation heater of FS80 to FS355 ranges from 20W-160kW depending upon the type of series and its categories.
- The potential difference between FS80 to FS355 is 220V.
- The frame of the motor is solid due to cast iron that can tolerate different environments.
- It has a vertical-horizontal radiator structure.
- The 220V AC motor has a fantastic outlook with good mechanical strength.
- Different types of sheets are inserted inside the motor to minimize energy loss.
- The stator and rotor contain an iron core that acts as a permanent magnet.
- The electromagnetic wire is highly insulated to reduce the damage to other components.
- The electrical properties of the stator’s windings are improved by VPI coating.
- For ventilation, the structure of the motor is divided into internal and external air paths.
- Internal heat is forwarded towards the inner warmth, removing a path through the internal fan and rotor air blade.
- When the external heat remover dissipates the heat on the base shell, the internal temperature is controlled.
- The rotor contains aluminum or copper for generating permanent poles.
- The G1.0 level calculates the air gap.
- The axial motion of the fan in the external fan is maintained to dissipate the heat effectively.
- At different frequencies, its rpm ranges from 590-2980.
- The external fan can also minimize the ventilation noise.
Customized 220V AC Motor supplier in China
Longbank is the most trusted company to produce 220V AC motors in China. This product’s highly advanced and robust features make it an ideal component. The 220V AC Motor has broadcasting approaches in various industries, including pumps, cranes, mixers, compressors, and washing machines.
For the best quality product examination, Longbank has its experimental place of motors such as testing panels of automation, hub motor system, and endurance testing of the machine. All products, especially 220V AC Motor, are ISO certified and got many other standard certifications such as ROHS, CE, GS, TUV, CCC, UL, and many other confirmations. These authorizations confirm the high-quality features and maximum productive rate of the device. We can also customize the product’s characteristics according to the customers’ interests.
Many worldwide are installing IEC low voltage 220V AC motors in their respective areas. This advancement is because of the various splendid features of the 220V AC motor. Some of its pros are enlisted here:
- The increased lifetime of the motor is due to its body material.
- You can buy a 220V AC motor in an affordable range.
- The 220V AC motors are available in various series that have fascinating features.
- Longbank’s team can manufacture your 220V AC motor according to your required design.
- The body material protects the 220V AC motor from corrosion.
- Various types of sensors control uniform functions.
- 220V AC motors are used in several places.
220V AC motors are now being used for multi-purposes in several fields. Some of their uses are explained here:
- Pharmaceutical industries use 220V AC motors to run equipment involved in the synthesis of medicines.
- Many owners of the petrochemical and cement industries are now replacing their old motors with 220V AC motors.
- Food industries use these motors for the preservation and the safety of foods.
- These motors are highly preferred where there is a need for low noise, enhanced speed, and reasonable operating conditions.
- In agriculture, 220V AC motors are now installed to fulfill all the tasks.
- You can install them in your homes and other sites to minimize energy budgets.
- These can be used in blowers, fans, and conveyors.
- These motors are now installed in wind turbines.
- Paper industries use 220V AC motors to fulfill their energy requirements.
- Ships are also installed with these 220V AC motors to run all the vessel’s equipment.
- Different types of machinery use these 220V AC motors.
Electronic wheelchairs are now designed with such motors to reduce energy consumption.
When you make an order for a motor, you must specify its type, frame size, motor power, poles of motor, kind of protection technology, series, mounting type, voltage, frequency, standard configuration, or any other custom feature that you need to insert in the device.
You can place the order on the main website of the company. After the payment verification, the product will be delivered to the address mentioned. If you notice any damage to the product, contact us via email at email@example.com or call +86 153 1458 8251. For more information, you can contact us.
“We have purchased the product of 220V AC motor from Longbank. It was my fabulous experience with this device that gives the maximum output. Thanks a lot!”
“220V AC motor is a beautiful product of Longbank. The machine’s structure, from its initial part to its working, is excellent. Its design is according to its working. Thanks a lot, Longbank.”
“Longbank ensures the quality of the product. It gives the maximum output than input, thus enhancing the production rate.”