Professional 6.3kv Motor Manufacturer in China
Longbank has been the most professional constructional unit for 6.3kv Motor since 1972 in China. Structural durability and quality features enhance the applications in chemical industries and mills.
- Affordable and high conversion rate
- The revolutionary concept of cooling in machine
- Most reliable even in severe environmental conditions
- Produces slight vibration during working and durable
Custom 6.3kv Motors
Longbank manufactures 6.3kv Motors that are portable, resistive to decay, and asynchronous. The alternative magnetic poles of the motor adjust the speed of the device. The manufacturing pattern also minimizes the eddy current of the machine. Advanced features in the device maximize its applications, such as in cranes, large pipeline pumps, high power mixers, chemical industries, conveyors, and blast furnace blowers.
Longbank is a reliable company for the manufacture of 6.3kv Motors. The working proficiency of the machine is outstanding for all types of businesses. Product customization is also an exceptional feature that we offer to our clients. Just provide the custom features, and then our expert engineers and workers will construct it according to your dreams.
Longbank orients the 3.3kv motor that is condensed in structure and asynchronous. The rotatory speed varies with the poles of the device and yields energy of 200 to 9000KW. The device contains the mounting type of foot mount.
Our company constructs the 6.6kv motor that is asynchronous, adjusts the velocity according to the poles of the device, and yields an energy budget of 200 to 9000KW. Typically, weight varies with the parts of the device and represents the protection of IP55.
10.5kv motor shows the presence of various poles. The rotatory velocity of the machine varies with bars and contains the mounting type of IM B3 and produces energy of 200 to 9000KW. Represents the chilling of IC 01 with variable weight.
Longbank manufactures the 11kv motor with the four poles and shows the protection technology of IP 55. The device’s speed is adjusted according to the poles and weight with parts with the design of IM B3.
The motor shows the rotation according to the presence of the bars. Presents the protection technology of IP 23 with the insulation class of H grade. Yields the energy of 20kw with a power factor of 0.8.
Longbank assemblies the asynchronous and compressed body motor with a high voltage of 16.8kv and adjustable frequency according to the poles. Expresses the chassis mounting type in the device.
Why Choose Longbank 6.3kv Motor
Longbank manufactures the 6.3kv motor that shows the mechanism of internal cooling and mechanism. The cylindrical body of the device contains the exhausting fan that expels the extra heat of the device and keeps it cooling, making it smooth working.
Longbank installs the device’s premium quality features and proves its products are ISO-certified. The manufacturing parts of the device are hard and resistive to decay, maximizing the motor’s working efficiency. Due to these features, the product has got many other certifications.
All of the products of the Longbank contain optimal features that make its performance smooth. Optimum characteristics of the motor comprise the environment-friendly working, slight vibration during working, and low weight. Our company also offers custom features according to the desire of the client.
For the insulation of the device, The laminated material of the machine contains iron or copper that shields the device from environmental hazards. The device also comprises anti-condensational heaters that enhance its protection. Machine also includes Protection technology of IP systems.
What is the 6.3kv motor?
A 6.3kv device is a high-voltage motor that shows the rotation according to the poles in the voltage range of 6.3kv. The weight of the machine varies with its parts and represents the cooling mechanism of IC 01 with the protection of IP 23. The mounting device includes the IM B3 with a rated power of 200 to 9000kw.
The rotor is present for the precise rotation of the 6.3kv motor. Many other unique features are present in the device, such as easy to manage, most resistive body material, and no noise during working that you can install anywhere.
Construction of 6.3kV Motor
6.3kV Motor of Longbank presents several series of motors: YXKK, Y, YKS, YKK, YPTKK, and YPTKS. 6.3kV Motor is available in several models with few variations in characteristics. All these models have several common parts which play a similar role in all 6.3kV motors.
All the components of the 6.3kV motor are particular in their function. Any disturbance in its detail will lower the overall production of the engine. Some of its members are elucidated here briefly.
The machine’s frame is box-shaped, which is convenient for management and installation. The physical outlook can be adjusted according to the need of the client.
The stator of the device contains 99% pure copper, enhancing the device’s efficiency and quality. A better system and enhanced insulation are present in the machine. All the winding flows are fitted with handwork to confirm its better connection.
The casting of aluminum is present in the device with the silicon core, which proves the best quality of the device. The copper rotor is also present in many devices. The presence of well-defined shafts also provides the capacity and efficiency of the device.
The Bearing System
The bearing system of the 6.3kV Motor plays a crucial role in maintaining the distance between the rotor and the stator. These bearings can be confined or free to rotate. Different models of 6.3kV motors offer different types of approaches. These bearings also provide support to the loaded objects.
Grease Life and Re-Greasing Interval
The significant role of grease is to maintain the lifetime of the bearing system. A slight variation in its oil requirement results in reduced Motor efficiency. Several kinds of oils are used for lubricating the motor. Frequent lubrication improves the motor’s lifetime twice of one-time lubricated motors.
Several factors control the efficiency of the motor. A few of these factors are described here:
- An increase in the motor’s temperature reduces the lifetime of bearings.
- Any modification in operating conditions can disturb the smooth functioning of the motor.
- The weight over a specific limit can minimize the motor’s efficiency.
- The bearing’s size can also affect the motor’s productivity.
- More than the optimum motor speed will reduce the motor’s efficiency.
- If the motor’s vibration exceeds its limit, the pressure will be exerted on the radial and axial sides of the bearings.
If you heed these aspects, you can improve the motor’s efficiency often.
The rotating part of the motor is its armature or rotor. These rotors contain multiple small metal sheets known as laminations. These metal sheets act as small magnates due to the passage of alternating currents. Half-key method stabilizes the rotors during their rotation.
Sometimes, an increase in the motor’s temperature can condense the stator’s windings resulting in the motor’s efficiency. This phenomenon usually happens in hot weather. However, Longbank has fixed several anti-condensation heaters to minimize energy loss. The working of these heaters is alternating with the motor’s working.
Features of 6.3kV Motor
This motor possesses several peculiar features that enhance Longbank’s engine’s selling rate. Some of its specifications are described here:
- Frequently and one-time lubricated motors have different lifetimes.
- Sealed motors have a period of 20,000 hours, while it’s twice for frequently lubricated motors.
- 10K more temperature reduces the bearing’s period by one-half.
- The power of the device varies from 200 to 9000kw.
- The voltage of this motor is 6300V.
- The frequency at which it performs its activity is 50Hz or 60Hz.
- 6.3kV Motor possesses a variable number of poles, such as 2 to 16.
- Casting aluminum with silicon core enhances its quality and efficiency.
- The rotational speed of this motor varies with the presence of poles.
- The mounting type of the 6.3kV Motor is IM B3.
- It possesses IP54 and IP55 protection technology.
- The cooling technique of this Motor is IC 611.
- It owns two pieces of the motor.
- The ambient temperature of the device varies from -15C to +40C.
- The machine’s approximate body weight varies with the body parts’ adjustment.
- The body material of this motor improves the outlook and protective mechanism.
- The structure of the radiator is usually vertical-horizontal type.
- Metal sheets inside the rotor prevent energy losses.
- The electromagnetic wire is insulated, protecting the motor’s other parts.
- VPI coating expands the current carrying properties of the motor.
- Ventilation pathways are categorized into two types. For this purpose, external and internal fans maintain the motor’s working temperature as well as the noise of the engine.
- Internal and external fans dissipate the overall heat of the motor by following their respective pathways.
- The G1.0 level usually measures air space.
Customized 6.3kv Motor supplier in China
Longbank exports its product to all major world regions due to the production of quality-based products. All of the products contain premium quality features that make the product unbeatable in the present age. Customers can also install the custom features on the device according to their choice.
Longbank has its experimental place for checking the performance of the machine. The company has its testing spot for automation, motor hub system, and testing device endurance. After confirming the best version of the device, we release the product into the market.
The innovative idea of a 6.3kV Motor expands the number of buyers worldwide. A few of its pros are discussed here:
- 3kV Motor can perform well in even harsh operating conditions.
- These motors have a high period of bearings.
- The price of this motor is affordable.
- 3kV Motor presents several models with minute variations.
- 3kV Motor generates less noise.
- You can ask Longbank to manufacture 6.3kV Motor according to your needs.
- Multiple sensors are installed inside the motor to maintain its smooth motor function.
A few areas of installation of 6.3kV Motor are discussed here briefly.
- These motors are fixed in several industries like paper, cement, food, electrical, petrochemicals, and pharmaceutical to enhance the yield of the engine.
- Many heavy types of machinery like drills are now using them to accomplish their task in lesser time.
- Agricultural areas are now replacing their old motors with these high voltage motors.
- Many wind turbines and ships use them to run their equipment.
- Cement industries use them to rotate heavy objects like rotary kilns.
- Food industries use them to manufacture different food items.
- Petrochemical industries use them to refine the crude oil whose fractions are used in several areas.
When making an order for any device, you must confirm stipulations such as the protection technology, power generated by the motor, frame size, voltage, configuration, frequency, and mounting type. You can also install the custom features of your own choice on the device.
Visit the leading site of the company and get the quote. After receiving the payment, we shall provide the product to the mentioned place. In case of any wrong working to the motor, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +86 153 1458 8251. For more information, you can contact us.
“We have purchased the product of 6.3kv Motor from Longbank. It was a great experience with this device that yielded extreme output. Thanks a lot!”
“Longbank agreements the quality of the motor. It enables its customers by high productive rate and quality declaration.”
“6.3kv Motor has a beautiful phenotypic expression. The machine’s design is first-class, from its initial part to its performance. Its design converses with its functional property. Thanks a lot, Longbank.”