Professional 660V Motor Manufacturer in China
Longbank is an executive brand that manufactures the 660V Motor on a large scale. It is an ISO-certified brand with premium quality features and a maximum production rate.
- Affordable and quality assurance
- Internal cooling keeps the temperature optimum
- Durable and high conversion rate
Environment friendly and no pollution
Custom 660V Motors
Longbank manufactures 660V Motors asynchronous, durable, and resistive to decay. The machine contains the alternative magnetic poles in the north and south. The body design of the device reduces the eddy current of the device. Due to its advanced features offer a vast range of applications such as fans, pumps, cranes, washing machines, conveyors, mixers, and industries.
Longbank is a certified company for the production of 660V Motors. The machine shows a high production rate for business work. We also offer our clients for product customization. You provide the specifications of your interest, and our expert scientists will manufacture them according to your need.
IE2 is an asynchronous and compact body device with a rotational speed of 1000rpm to 3600rpm. The output ranges from 0.75kw to 355kw. These motors are commonly used in industries, fans, and compressors.
Longbank manufactures the IE3 motors that show the rotation of 750rpm to 3600rpm at 50Hz to 60Hz. These motors have applications in conveyors, washing machines, and pumps.
The cylindrical body of the IE4 Motor is asynchronous that has an output ranging from 2.2kw-230kw. The rotational speed of the device ranges from 750rpm-3600rpm. The IP protection technology is present in it.
Asynchronous and high-efficiency rate. The rotational speed of the motor is 3600rpm with the fourth international efficiency. The machine has successful applications for industries.
4 pole motor is asynchronous with 2 north and 2 south poles. The rotational speed of 1800rpm is present in the device with a frequency of 50Hz. The output of the device varies from 144W to 13.2KW.
Longbank manufactures the 6 Pole motors that are synchronous and rotate at a speed of 1200rpm. It contains three north and three south poles. These are primarily used in cranes, fans, and compressors.
Why Choose Longbank 660V Motor
The presence of internal cooling in the device keeps it working smoothly. The fan is inserted in the cylindrical box of the machine that expels the extra heat. Then the device works continuously without any stoppage.
Longbank is an ISO-certified brand that ensures the quality of its product. The presence of the most durable material in the structure of the device keeps it rigid and resistant to decay. This company also has many other certifications due to the best quality material.
The products of Longbank contain the optimal features that make them safe to use. These features include noise reduction during working, environment friendly, and low weight.
The device contains the lamination of iron and also anti-condensational heaters. Both of these protect the device from environmental fluctuation. It also has IP55, IP54, IP65, IP66, and ATEX protection technology.
What is the 660V Motor
660V Motor contains the magnetic poles in both north and south directions. The device receives an alternating current of 660V. The machine’s structural orientation is cylindrical, including the lamination of iron or copper. The rotor is inserted inside the motor, which keeps the rotation smooth. The machine rotates at a speed of 984rpm.
660V Motor contains a rotor for the smooth and accurate rotation of the device. It also has many other excellent features, including a high conversion rate, the most durable body material, easy to manage, pollution-free, and no sound during work. These features make the device successful for industrial applications.
Construction of 660V AC Motor
The 660V AC motor includes several components. The rated efficiency of the 660V AC motor is significantly lowered by affecting its members. Some of these items are enlisted here briefly.
The Bearing System
All the IEC low voltage motors of Longbank belong to several series having different models. These series are IE2, YVFE2, YBX3, IE3, IE4, etc. All these motors have bearing systems that can be permanently or temporarily (greasing is done in intervals).
These bearings can be free to move, or they can be joined together. In contrast, the floating bearings belong to motors having a frame size of 80-160. The central role of these bearings is to keep a specific distance between stator and armature while providing support to the moving items.
Grease Life and Re-Greasing Interval
Grease life is nothing but a bearing’s lifetime. Both these run side by side. Any variation in the grease composition will drastically affect the bearing’s lifetime. Longbank’s team is highly expert in manufacturing the 660V AC motor by following all the motor specifications. For greasing, different kinds of oils are used.
The lifetime of some motors can be enhanced significantly for re-greaseable engines by oiling them frequently. It shows that the lifetime of the bearing can be controlled. Several factors affect the motor’s uniform functioning, which can drastically change the motor’s efficiency. Herein we have described some of these factors:
- External temperature
- Mounting operations
- Speed f motor
- Bearing size
- Load Size and weight
If the 660V AC motor’s vibration is controlled, you can adjust the rated speed of the motor accordingly. Otherwise, it will exert more radial and axial pressure on the bearing, lowering its lifetime. A hot and cold environment can also affect the maintenance and re-greasing intervals of the 660V AC motor.
The motion of the rotor generates the vibration. The rotor can be termed an armature with metals in its structure for generating north and south poles. When an alternating current passes through these metals, magnetism is generated. These rotors are dynamically stabilized using a half key.
In the case of hot summer weather, the temperature can cause the condensation of the windings around the stator. You can resolve this problem using anti-condensation heaters in the 660V AC motor. The motor and these anti-condensation heaters work alternately.
If you want to achieve the rated output of the 660V AC Motor, then you must keep all the standard operating conditions in mind. These common conditions are temperature and altitude. The temperature should be between -15oC to 40oC, and its height above sea level is 1000m.
Voltage and Frequency
The 660V AC Motors of categories A and B are IEC60034-1 verified. Category A’s voltage and frequency fluctuations are ±5 % and ±2%, respectively. Similarly, the variation in voltage and frequency f of category B are ±10% and +3% / -5%. The temperature of category A motors is 10K higher than category B.
Features of 660V AC Motor
Each motor is constructed according to its structural features, which vary according to the series type. Each series offer various kinds of models of the 660V AC Motor. Some of the features of their quantitative, as well as qualitative analysis, have been mentioned over here:
- The lifetime for permanent lubrication is higher than 20,000 hours.
- The lifetime for re-greaseable bearings is elevated to 40,000 hours.
- If the coolant temperature (CT) is enhanced by 10K, the lifetime of bearings’ grease decreases by one-half.
- The power of the anti-condensation heater of FS80 to FS355 ranges from 0.75kW-2500kW depending upon the type of series and its category.
- The potential difference between FS80 to FS355 is 660V.
- The frame of the motor is sturdy due to cast iron.
- It has a vertical-horizontal radiator structure.
- The 660V AC motor has a beautiful outlook with good mechanical strength.
- Energy losses are maintained by installing various types of laminations.
- The stator and rotor contain an iron core that acts as a magnet.
- The electromagnetic wire is highly insulated to reduce the damage to other components.
- The electrical properties of the stator’s windings are improved by VPI coating.
- For ventilation, the structure of the motor is divided into internal and external air paths.
- Internal heat is forwarded towards the inner warmth, removing a path through the internal fan and rotor air blade.
- When the external heat remover dissipates the heat on the base shell, the internal temperature is controlled.
- The rotor contains aluminum or copper for generating north and south poles.
- The G1.0 level calculates the air gap between the stator and the rotor.
- The axial motion of the fan in the external fan is maintained to dissipate the heat effectively.
- At different frequencies, its rpm is 984, depending on the model type.
- The external fan can also minimize the ventilation noise.
Customized 660V Motor supplier in China
Longbank is the most personal brand for the production of 660V Motors in China. The 660V Motor has various industries broadcasting approaches such as pumps, cranes, mixers, compressors, and washing machines.
For the best quality product examination, Longbank has its experimental place of motors such as testing panels of automation, hub motor system, and endurance testing of the machine. All products, especially 660V Motors, are ISO certified and got many other standard certifications such as ROHS, CE, GS, TUV, CCC, UL, and many other confirmations. These authorizations confirm the high-quality features and maximum productive rate of the device. We can also customize the product’s characteristics according to the customers’ interests.
Many people worldwide are now installing IEC 660V AC motors. This advancement is because of the various features of the 660V AC motor. Some of them are enlisted here:
- The durability of the motor is due to its body material.
- You can buy a 660V AC motor in an affordable range.
- The 660V AC motors are available in various series that have outstanding features.
- Longbank’s team can manufacture your 660V AC motor according to your needs.
- The body is protected against corrosion.
- Multiple types of sensors maintain smooth function.
- These motors are used in several places.
660V AC motors are used for multi-purposes in several fields. Some of their uses are explained here:
- Pharmaceutical industries use 660V AC motors to run equipment involved in the synthesis of medicines.
- Many petrochemical and cement industries are replacing their old motors with 660V AC motors.
- Food industries use these motors for the preservation of foods.
- These motors are highly preferred where there is a need for low noise, enhanced speed, and harsh operating conditions.
- 660V AC motors are now installed in agriculture to fulfill all the tasks.
- You can install them in your homes and other sites to minimize energy budgets.
- These can be used in blowers, fans, and conveyors.
- These motors are now installed in wind turbines.
- Paper industries use 660V AC motors to make different types of paper.
- Ships are also installed with these 660V AC motors to run all the equipment of the boats.
- Other types of electronic toys use these 660V AC motors.
Electronic wheelchairs are now designed with such engines to reduce energy consumption.
When you make an order for a motor, you must specify its type, frame size, motor power, poles of motor, kind of protection technology, series, mounting type, voltage, frequency, standard configuration, or any other custom feature that you need to insert in the device.
You can place the order on the main website of the company. After the payment verification, the product is delivered to the address mentioned. If you notice any damage to the product, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +86 153 1458 8251. For more information, you can contact us.
“We have purchased the product of 660V Motor from Longbank. It was my fabulous experience with this device that gives the maximum output. Thanks a lot!”
“Longbank ensures the quality of the product. It facilitates its customers by maximum productive rate and quality assurance.”
“660V Motor is a beautiful product of Longbank. The machine’s structure, from its initial part to its working, is excellent. Its design is according to its functional property. Thanks a lot, Longbank.”