Professional 8 Pole Motor Manufacturer in China
Longbank is an ISO-certified brand that manufactures the 8 Pole Motors on a large scale. Being an exceptional brand, that device has excellent features that enhance its efficiency.
- Economical and uncomplicated in handling
- Excellent features with a high-efficiency rate
- Requires little input and gives more output
- Environment friendly and no pollution
Custom 8 Pole Motors
Longbank fabricates 8 Pole Motors that are asynchronous and enhance force’s turning effect by reducing its velocity change. The motor poles exist in an alternative north and south form with a rotational speed of 750rpm at 50Hz and 900rpm at 60Hz. These devices are mainly devised for the best output. The futuristic features of the motor increase its supplications such as fans, pumps, compressors, washing machines, cranes, mixers, and industries.
Longbank is an exceptional industry for the formulation of 8 Pole Motors. For many other business establishments, our company has generated a lot of products with innovative characteristics. We also offer our clients for product customization. You provide the specifications of your product, and then our expert production team will formulate it according to your need.
The IE2 motor has a rotational speed of 1000rpm to 3600rpm. The production of machines varies from 0.75kw to 355kw. These motors are commonly used in industries, fans, and compressors.
IE3 motor is asynchronous, showing the rpm of 750rpm to 3600 rpm at 50Hz to 60Hz. These motors have applications in conveyors, washing machines, fans, industries, and pumps.
Longbank constructs the asynchronous motor of IE4. The output of the machine ranges from 2.2kw-230kw. The machine rotates at the speed of 750rpm-3600rpm. It contains IP54, IP55, and IP65 as protection technology.
Asynchronous and high-conversion rate. The rotational speed of the motor is 3600rpm on 60Hz and 3000rpm on 50Hz with fourth international efficiency. The machine is successful with industrial applications including food and pharmaceutical industries.
4 pole motor is also our product that contains 2 north and 2 south poles. The rotational speed of 1800rpm is present in the device with a frequency of 60Hz and 1500rpm with 50Hz. The output of the device varies from 144W to 13.2KW.
6 Pole motors are synchronous that have a rotational speed of 1200rpm at 60Hz and 1000rpm at 50Hz. Its three poles exist in the north while the rest are in the south. These are mostly used in cranes, fans, and compressors.
Why Choose Longbank 8 Pole Motors
We manufacture 8 pole motor that contains enclosed fans to dissipate its inner heat. It contains the internal and external heat removing pathways to cool down the system.
Longbank installs the optimized features in the device that make the product safe to use. These features include the noise-free working of the machine, environment friendly, and ease of management. You can also install any specific feature in the product.
For the protection of the device from environmental effects, the device contains casting of iron. It also contains anti-condensational heaters that protect the device from the condensation of the environment.
Our exceptional factory gives the assurance regarding the presence of best quality features in the body of 8 Pole Motor that makes it most durable. The presence of best quality features makes it ISO certified brand. These characteristics make the product hard to decay.
What are the 8 Pole Motors
8 Pole Motors contains alternative magnetic poles that exist on the north and south poles. This product shows the protection technology of IP55, IP54, IP65, IP66, and dust proof. The device contains a rotational speed of 750rpm at a frequency of 50Hz and 900rpm at 60Hz. The insertion of anti-condensation heaters in the device protects it from environmental hazards.
For the smooth and accurate rotation of the device, it contains a rotor. It also contains many other excellent features that include a high conversion rate, the most durable body material, easy to manage, pollution-free, and no sound during working. These features make the device successful for industrial applications.
Construction of 8 Pole Motor
Longbank manufactures different types of IEC low voltage motors which belong to YE2, YVFE2, YBX3, YE3, and various other series of motors. The 8-pole motor is constructed by following all the specifications. It consists of various components. Any change in its parts can lower the efficiency of the motor. Some of these are explained briefly here:
The Bearing System:
The bearing system of the 8-pole motor is categorized into temporary and permanent greasing. Permanent greasing has the fixed lifetime of the bearing system and so that of the motor. In some IEC low voltage motors, the floating bearings of FS80 to FS160 are joined together.
Bearings are beneficial for maintaining a certain distance between rotor and stator while providing support to the moving items.
Grease Life and Re-Greasing Interval:
If you want a better lifetime of the bearing you must focus on the types of lubricants. Both these components are directly related to each other. In the case of temporary greasing, the lifetime can be increased by frequent lubrication of bearings.
It shows that the lifetime of the bearing is under the control of a person. The following factors and conditions can disturb the smooth functioning of the 8-pole motor:
- Mounting operational conditions
- Bearing size
- Load amount
Similarly, the vibration of the motor can be controlled by adjusting the rated speed of the 8-pole motor. If the speed of the motor is high, it will exert more radial and axial force on the bearing system. Which results in decreasing the lifetime of the bearing.
The maintenance and re-greasing intervals of the 8-pole motor are also affected by the hot and cold environment.
The rotating part of the motor is known as the armature or rotor. When the current from the external circuit passes through it, the poles are generated which act as permanent magnets due to metals in the structure. The half key can dynamically stabilize the rotors.
The condensation of windings of the stator can be prevented by installing some anti-condensation heaters. So, all the 8-pole motors contain these heaters. The 8-pole motor and these anti-condensation heaters perform their actions alternately.
The absence of such heaters can damage the winding of the motor resulting in decreasing the motor’s productivity.
The 8-pole motor belongs to the IE2 low voltage series motor. All the 8-pole motors yield the best results which are termed as their rated output. The optimum conditions for achieving the rated output of the 8-pole motor are temperature (-15oC to 40oC) and its altitude from sea level which should be 1000m.
Voltage and Frequency:
The 8-pole motors of categories A and B are IEC60034-1 verified. The voltage and frequency fluctuations of category A are ±5 % and ±2% respectively. Similarly, the voltage and frequency fluctuations of category B are ±8% and +3% / -5% respectively. The temperature of category A motors is 8K higher than category B.
Some of the most appropriate features of the 8-pole motor belonging to the YE2, YVFE2, YBX3, and YE3 series of motors have more advanced features. Some of the specifications of these series are described here:
- More than 20,000 hours is the lifetime of the permanent lubrication in the bearing system.
- While the lifetime for re-greaseable bearings is more than 40000 hours.
- As the temperature of the 8-pole is increased by 8K, the lifetime of the bearing is reduced by one-half.
- The power of the anti-condensation heater of FS80 to FS355 ranges from 725kW to 745kW.
- The potential difference of the 8-pole motor is 220V to 660V.
- The frame of the motor is very strong due to cast iron.
- It has a vertical-horizontal radiator structure.
- The 8-pole motor has an amazing outlook with better mechanical strength.
- The small sheets inside the motor are made of high-quality silicone sheets to reduce energy losses.
- The stator and rotor contain an iron core that acts as a permanent magnet.
- The electromagnetic wire is highly insulated.
- The electrical properties of the stator’s windings are improved by VPI coating.
- For ventilation, the structure of the motor is divided into internal and external air paths.
- Inner heat is forwarded towards the inner heat removing path through the internal fan and rotor air blade.
- When the external heat remover dissipates the heat on the base shell the internal temperature is maintained.
- Rotor contains aluminum or copper for generating permanent poles.
- The air gap is calculated by the G1.0 level.
- The axial motion of the fan in the external fan is maintained to effectively dissipate the heat.
- At 50Hz the rpm of the 8-pole motor is 750 while at 60Hz it is 900.
- This external fan also minimizes the ventilation noise.
- Its percentage efficiency ranges from 78.2% to 94.5%.
- The power factor of an 8-pole motor is in the range of 0.71 to 0.83 depending upon the type of the motor.
- The body weight of an 8-pole motor ranges from 51kg to 2190kg.
Wholesale 8 Pole Motors supplier in China
Longbank is the most trusted company for the production of 8 Pole Motor which is located in China. The presence of robust and innovative features in the motor. The 8 Pole Motor has broadcasting approaches such as in industries for various purposes, also in pumps, cranes, mixers, compressors, and washing machines.
For the examination of the best quality product, Longbank has its experimental place of motors such as testing panels of automation, hub motor system, and endurance testing of the machine. All products especially 8 Pole Motor are ISO certified and got many other standard authorities such as ROHS, CE, GS, TUV, CCC, UL, and many other confirmations. These authorizations confirm the high-quality features and maximum productive rate of the device. We also offer the customized features of the product according to the interest of the customers.
Many people around the world are now installing IEC low voltage 8-pole motors in their respective areas. This advancement is because of the various advantages of the 8-pole motor. Some of its pros are enlisted here:
- The increased lifetime of the motor is due to its body material.
- 8-pole motor with the best features is affordable.
- The 8 pole motors are available in various series that have differentiating features.
- Longbank’s team can manufacture your 8-pole motor according to your choice.
- The body material like aluminum protects the 8-pole motor from corrosion.
- Various types of sensors control the uniform function of the 8-pole motor.
8-pole motors are now being used for multi-purposes in several fields. Some of their uses are explained here:
- Many pharmaceutical, petrochemical, and food industries are installing these motors to maintain their energy needs.
- These motors are highly preferred where there is a need for low noise, enhanced speed, and good operating conditions.
- In the agriculture field 8-pole motors are now installed to fulfill all the energy-related tasks.
- You can install them in your homes and other sites to minimize your energy budgets.
- These can be used in blowers, fans, and conveyors.
- These motors are now installed in wind turbines.
- Paper industries are now using these motors to fulfill their energy requirements.
- Ships are also installed with these 8-pole motors to run all the equipment of the ships.
- Different types of machinery use these 8-pole motors.
When you purchase order for a motor, you must specify its type, frame size, motor power, poles of motor, type of protection technology, series, mounting type, voltage, frequency, standard configuration, or any other custom feature that you need to insert in the device.
You can place the order on the main website of the company. After the verification of payment, the product will be delivered to the mentioned address. If you notice any damage to the product, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +86 153 1458 8251. For more information, you can contact us.
“Longbank manufactures 8 Pole Motor at a large scale that has a lot of beneficial impacts. The machine works most efficiently and it has become a successful invention for all chemical industries. The presence of an advanced feature in the motor makes it a great product of this period.”
“Longbank is one of the certified brands in China. it supplies only ISO-verified products. 8-pole motor is one of its excellent products. Thanks to Longbank for such invention!”
“Longbank manufactures 8 Pole Motor at a large scale for the benefit of mankind. The working of machines is most efficient that it is highly productive in all industries. It is the best invention of this period.”