Reliable BLDC Outrunner Motor Manufacturer in China
Longbank has high manufacturing capabilities and advanced production lines to manufacture your ideal BLDC outrunner motor. We have been your most trusted BLDC outrunner motor for over 20 years.
We promise always to satisfy your needs. Send us your requirements today!
BLDC Outrunner Motor
Longbank BLDC outrunner motors are accessible in numerous models. All we offer to you have outstanding performance, superior quality, and advantageous characteristics. You can choose below the top models of BLDC outrunner motor:
About Longbank Motor
Longbank is your most reliable BLDC outrunner motor supplier and manufacturer in China. We run our own product testing center and material testing center to make sure we deliver the best quality motors solutions to you. In addition, we are using ROHS-compliant materials for long-lasting and reliable results.
If your business or project requires a high-quality BLDC outrunner motor, Longbank is your main source. You can get here safe to use and environmentally friendly products. Contact now!
BLDC Outrunner Motor Manufacturing Expert
Longbank occupies a 60,000 square meter manufacturing factory area in China. We are a well-known small motors manufacturer and supplier since founded in the year 1972. Throughout the years in the field, we are serving various industries including power pools, home appliances, gardens, and more.
Here in Longbank, you can find small motors that are versatile, budget-friendly, and simple to run. If you have specific requirements regarding BLDC outrunner motors and other motor solutions, kindly contact us! We are always available to serve you.
More About Longbank BLDC Outrunner Motor
For more certifcation and patent, you can check here.
Longbank BLDC Outrunner Motor
Do you think your application could benefit from our excellent quality BLDC outrunner motor? If so, Longbank is your best supplier to rely upon. We are your professional BLDC outrunner motor manufacturer and supplier with 22 total years of experience.
What is a BLDC outrunner motor, and how do they work? The BLDC outrunner motor is one of the extraordinary motors we offer. Compared to inrunner motors, this produces more torque for the same build volume. Also, this works in different industries, including automotive, home appliances, and more. It functions excellently for your application needs.
There are many advantages of the BLDC outrunner motor. Below are the included advantages,
- They have mainly linear motor characteristics.
- They offer excellent position control and speed.
- They are high-efficiency.
- Offers maximum torque
- No need for mechanical transmission or gearboxes
- They are highly accurate
- Zero risks of contamination
- The rotor can drive the application directly
Since 1972, Longbank has been one of the world’s leading BLDC outrunner motor suppliers and manufacturers in China. We have gained trust and reputation for many years in serving different industries.
Plus, we can provide various models of BLDC outrunner motor depending on your application. This includes OBL5020, OBL6425, and OBL7527. OEM, ODM, and customized service are also available for your BLDC outrunner motor production. All are competitively priced to suit your budget.
Please discuss your project with us so we can find the most right BLDC outrunner motor for you!
With many years of experience, Longbank has become a professional in entire motor production. A wide variety of small motors are available to you. You can choose from induction motors, DC motors, brushless motors, RO pump series, and many more.
We also distribute our high-quality products to many countries. Every day, our production capacity reaches up to 50,000 sets.
With Longbank expertise, your BLDC outrunner motor customization is in good hands! Contact now.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide
This guide will help you choose an energy efficient and reliable BLDC outrunner motor for all your application.
But, before buying these motors, read this guide.
What Is A BLDC Outrunner Motor?
A BLDC outrunner motor is a PMSM torque motor, i.e., it is a permanent magnet synchronous motor.
Hence, it consists of a rotor with permanent magnets and a stator component with coils.
Rather than being attached to a rotating shaft in the device, the magnets in BLDC outrunner motors are attached to a sleeve or ring.
The sleeve or ring rotates and is on the exterior of the stator coils hence the name BLDC outrunner motor.
BLDC outrunner motors are brushless.
Figure 1 BLDC outrunner motor
What Are The Components Of A BLDC Outrunner Motor?
Each BLDC outrunner motor consists of two primary parts, i.e., a rotor and a stator.
The rotor is one of the most vital components of any brushless motor.
It consists of permanent magnets with pole pairs ranging between two and eight depending on the device’s size. The magnets are made from ferrite material or rare earth alloy magnets.
The magnets have high flux densities to keep the motors operational for long.
A stator is characterized by stacking copper windings installed in axially cut slots. There isn’t much difference between traditional stators and those found in BLDC outrunner motors.
The minor difference is in the manner in which the windings are distributed.
A popular configuration is three stator windings linked in a star bar shape.
How Does A BLDC Outrunner Motor Work?
A BLDC outrunner motor’s rotor is on the exterior of the stator component.
The copper windings on the stator turn to electromagnets when you charge the device, thus creating a rotating field around it.
Consequently, the permanent magnets on the rotor, which are outside, are repelled and attracted by the said electromagnetic field.
This back and forth action yields energy that produces torque.
You can configure the copper windings in multiple ways to produce varying performance parameters depending on your application.
What Are The Advantages Of Using BLDC Outrunner Motor?
Using BLDC outrunner motors offers a wide array of benefits. Among the benefits you will enjoy are:-
- BLDC outrunner motors eliminate possibilities of contamination risks.
- BLDC outrunner motors are high precision devices hence very accurate.
- You do not need auxiliary equipment such as gearboxes or other mechanical transmission apparatus.
- You can achieve very high torque regardless of the BLDC outrunner motor build size/parameters.
- The rotor component in the BLDC outrunner motor can drive the application directly.
What Are The Disadvantages Of Using BLDC Outrunner Motors?
Disadvantages of using BLDC outrunner motors include:-
- Relatively high acquisition cost. The rotors of BLDC outrunner motors consist of permanent magnets made from rare earth materials. This increases the overall cost of each device.
- Occurrence of magnet demagnetization. High-temperature applications and large reverse magnetomotive may result in the permanent magnets losing their strength.
- There are a few safety hazards that come with BLDC outrunner motors. Among them is the attraction of metal objects that are scattered.
- BLDC outrunner motors can not drive high-speed applications due to their limiting mechanical characteristics.
- BLDCoutrunner motors cannot achieve maximum speeds larger than twice their base or rated speed.
What Is The Cost Of A BLDC Outrunner Motor?
The average price of a BLDC outrunner motor ranges between USD 200 and USD 1000 depending on its size, torque & speed ratings, voltage requirements, etc.
The price is worth it because the devices are energy-efficient and low maintenance.
What Factors Should You Consider When Choosing BLDC Outrunner Motor?
- The most crucial feature to consider is perhaps the motor Kv.
The motor Kv is a measure that defines the BLDC outrunner motor’s rotation speed depending on power input.
A BLDC outrunner motor with a 1500 Kv rating will not spin at the same rate as a 3000 Kv rating.
Have a clear understanding of your application requirements and use that to choose your motor.
- Another factor you should consider is the size of the device. Large BLDC outrunner motors will yield more torque than small ones.
Other factors you might want to consider when looking at size include shape.
- The maximum power of the BLDC outrunner motor is another crucial consideration. Using the wrong device for applications that exceed its power ratings may result in lowered efficiency a d damages. Be sure to test your motor.
Other factors to consider would be:-
- The root means square torque requirement.
Also known as the TRMS, this translates to mean continuous torque requirements for the intended application.
It is affected by various factors, including frictional torque, load torque, peak torque, deceleration, acceleration, run times, etc.
What Is The Difference Between BLDC Outrunner Motor And BLDC Inrunner Motor?
Figure 3 BLDC Outrunner vs Inrunner
- The air gap surface in a BLDC inrunner motor is substantially smaller than that of a BLDC outrunner motor. This means that the latter generates more electromechanical force than its counterpart.
- Moreover, the torque arm in a BLDC inrunner motor is much shorter. This, mixed with the large air gap surface, means you can achieve higher torque with BLDC outrunner motors than other types.
- You require additional equipment like gearboxes and transmissions with BLDC inrunner motors to compensate for their low torque.
Adding this equipment results in high build volume and mechanical losses. Further still, they present a plethora of Disadvantages, including:-
- Low accuracy.
- High contamination risks.
- High cost of maintenance as it requires you do so frequently.
Do BLDC Outrunner Motors Have Warranty?
Yes, they do. The warranty ranges between 3 months to 12.
Before the devices are shipped to you, we make sure that we conduct strict tests to guarantee peak product quality.
If you experience any problem that arises from workmanship or manufacturing, you can send us videos or pictures.
Afterward, we will try and solve the issues as swiftly as possible.
Can You Customize BLDC Outrunner Motors?
Yes, you can customize BLDC outrunner motors to meet the specifications necessary for your intended applications.
You may do so to:-
- Increase its power density.
- Lengthen its expected lifespan.
- Improve its mechanical capabilities or performance.
Do BLDC Outrunner Motors Require Additional Equipment To Work?
No. One significant difference between BLDC outrunner motors and BLDC in runner motors is this.
You require additional equipment like gearboxes and transmissions with BLDC inrunner motors to compensate for their low torque.
But the case is not the same for BLDC outrunner motors.
What Are The Requisite Operating Parameters For BLDC Outrunner Motors?
You should operate your BLDC outrunner motor while adhering to the following environmental standards:-
- Do not operate the device in the presence of moisture, vapor, oil, dust, or flammable gases.
- Use adequate coverage to protect the BLDC outrunner motor from the elements if your application requires that you use it outdoors. Ensure that the covering does not get in the way of adequate cooling and airflow.
- Avoid moisture or vapor contact with the device at all costs, resulting in electrical shock hazards. The contact may even cause system breakdown.
Do BLDC Outrunner Motors Require Controllers?
Yes, they do—different types of BLDC motors have varying forms of control.
The specific type of controller to use with the outrunner devices is ESC, i.e., electronic speed controllers.
These devices allow you to modulate the voltage flowing into the motor. They fulfill this purpose by switching Direct Current power into two phases by monitoring black emf on the 3rd phase.
What Are The Technical Features Of BLDC Outrunner Motors?
Below are some technical features of BLDC outrunner motors:-
- Each unit comes with a 3 to 12-month extended warranty.
- Each unit has a 0.022 N.m/11.1 V torque rating.
- The devices are brushless, i.e., they do not have carbon brushes.
- They have 12N14P drive structures incorporated into their build.
- The lead time on each order varies depending on order quantity.
What Materials Are BLDC Outrunner Motors Made From?
The BLDC outrunner motors are nearly 100 percent metal. Some metals that make up this composition include steel, tin, copper, and iron.
Non-metal primary materials that are also popular include materials like silicon.
Secondary products like insulations & glues, solders, lubricants, etc., aren’t made from metals.
Solders are used in the device’s driver chip and are made using a product of copper and tin.
On the other hand, Lubricants are made from mineral and base oils or synthetic materials.
The casing of the BLDC outrunner motors is molded from iron or aluminum materials depending on their intended applications and size.
Other materials that could be used are plastics.
The stator is made from iron and has copper wire windings.
What Amps Can The BLDC Outrunner Motors Work With?
The amount of amps required for a BLDC outrunner motor depends on its watt rating. The device needs a controller to work.
Therefore, its design will dictate its current and voltage requirements.
What Accessories Do BLDC Outrunner Motors Ship With?
The accessories include connectors, so you don’t have to worry about the cost of purchasing or buying new compatible ones.
Other accessories are:- programming cables, emergency cut-off, and DC contactors.
What Are Some Applications Of BLDC Outrunner Motors?
BLDC outrunner motors are commonly applied in appliances like refrigerators and air conditioners.
They have also been adopted in applications that require a quiet operation, like fans.
You can also use them in commercial applications, e.g., laser printers, to control gimbal and propellers in drones and power tools. In a nutshell, BLDC outrunner motors are very versatile.
Other applications where you can use BLDC outrunner motors include:- automotive industry, high precision and accuracy applications, etc.
Why Are BLDC Outrunner Motors Worth The Investment?
BLDC outrunner motors do not rely on carbon brushes, meaning you will not have to replace brushes or maintain the motor frequently.
This saves you plenty of costs.
BLDC outrunner motors are more efficient and perform better than inrunner motors.
The electronic control enables high-level control over rotor position and speed. They also have longer lifespans.
Due to their small and compact build, BLDC outrunner motors have a relatively high torque: weight ratio.
Hence they are suitable for applications that may involve robotics.
What Is The Typical Lead Time On BLDC Outrunner Motor Orders?
The lead time varies depending on the minimum order quantity and can range between a day and three days for orders less than five hundred.
For orders exceeding 500, the lead time is to be negotiated.
Can BLDC Outrunner Motors Be Provided With Hall Effect Sensors And CAN Communication?
Yes, the purpose of the Hall effect sensor is to ensure that the stator windings are energized in a specific sequence.
That is, with one winding powered off, one negative, and the other positive.
The hall sensor fulfills its purpose by monitoring the position of the rotor.
There are usually three hall effect sensors on each BLDC outrunner motor mounted to the rotor or stator.
They work in a process known as six-step commutation.
What Precautions Should You Take With BLDC Outrunner Motors?
A few precautions you should take include:-
- Do not use the BLDC outrunner motor beyond its rated specifications, i.e., with regard to voltage, input capacity, etc. The device may become damaged or, even worse, cause injuries, electrical shock, and fire.
- The BLDC outrunner motor is usually hot after stopping. Therefore, you shouldn’t touch it immediately or while it’s still operating to avoid skin burns.
- Ensure that the environment where you put the BLDC outrunner motor has unobstructed ventilation. Not doing so may cause damage to the device.
- Be cautious not to pinch parts of your body or fingers between the gear head/equipment and motor when assembling the gear head/equipment and motor.
- Do not touch the output shaft (rotating part) while operating the BLDC outrunner motor, as doing so may result in injury.
- Prevent the BLDC outrunner motor from falling or detaching, causing damage and injury. You can do so by installing the device securely to its mounting plate.
- Ground the BLDC outrunner motor to protect it from damages caused by static electricity. This goes a long way in preventing damages and fire.
For any questions or inquiry about BLDC outrunner motors, contact us now
Longbank Brushless Motor
Are you seeking the most reliable Brushless Motor producer and distributor? Longbank is an excellent place for you. We are delighted to provide various Brushless Motor models to different nations around the world. Longbank is capable of meeting all of your Brushless Motor needs at a reasonable price.
It is a direct current (DC) electric motor that does not use mechanical brushes or a commutator like a typical brush motor. It offers great features over a brush motor and is more cost-effective in the long term, despite more significant starting expenses. No brushes are rubbing against; therefore, there is no energy loss from friction. Therefore much more energy-efficient than brushed motors and may last up to 50% longer on batteries.
Please tell us about your idea so we can discover the Brushless Motors that are appropriate for you! Longbank provides unique solutions as a prominent Brushless Motor provider. Please email us your product specifications so that we can get started.
Brushless Motor Advantages
- It doesn’t have any carbon brushes, which means fewer brush replacements and lower maintenance expenses.
- It offers more outstanding quality and reliability than brushed motors due to electronic control, which allows for finer control of the motor’s speed and position.
- It has a lifetime of roughly 6 times that of brushed motors.
- It has a lower risk of burnout due to sparking difficulties because there is no spark.
- Because it has a low no-load current, You can use it at low or no load.
- It is capable of constantly providing maximum torque throughout the rotation.
- It may include a feedback control system for monitoring and controlling the speed and torque.
You may rely on Longbank as a skilled Brushless Motor manufacturer. BL4835, BL6324, BL7125, BL10045(Low Voltage, OBL5020, OBL6425, and OBL7527 are some of the Brushless Motor models we may supply based on your requirement.
Our firm employs a competent and skilled workforce. We oversee every step of the procedure, from a selection of materials to manufacturing to shipping. Longbank also uses automated manufacturing lines, testing equipment, and cutting-edge technologies to ensure high-quality and consistent Brushless Motor performance.
Our primary goal is to provide you with high-quality Brushless Motors. As a well-certified manufacturer, we will assist you in finding the perfect motors for your business. Whether you have a small or large purchase, we will do our best to meet your needs.
For additional information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!