Professional General Purpose Motor Manufacturer in China
Longbank is a sterling brand in China that constructs General-Purpose Motors in enormous amounts each year. The ISO certification of the product proves that it works efficiently and with simple construction.
- Shows simple management and cheap rates
- Features of the product can be recast
- Gain less energy and produce more power
- Shows maximum efficiency rate
Custom General-Purpose Motors
Longbank manufactures General-Purpose Motors commonly used at home or any public place. The main object of the device is to produce cooling at minimizing power usage. This product has broad applications for fans, compressors, industries, conveyors, and general purposes.
Longbank prepares the General-Purpose motor that gives the output at a large scale and makes the industries productive. Longbank also manufactures many other types of motors that are highly efficient in their performance. The product has recasting features that you can adjust according to your need. You provide your specifications, and we’ll manufacture it according to your requirement.
Why Choose Longbank General Purpose Motors
General purpose motors contain the internal ventilation process. The fan is adjusted inside the machine box, which expels the machine’s heat and keeps it cool. Thus, making the working smooth.
Longbank ensures that the components of General-Purpose Motors contain premium quality materials. It is an ISO-certified brand that got ISO9001 and many other certifications. All of its constructive material is resistive to decay.
For the smooth working of the device, our company manufactures it with the best features. These include being environmentally friendly, reducing noise pollution, having a high production rate, and less weight with portable features.
Longbank manufactures motors with insulated material and protects the device from harmful environmental effects. Its protective material includes the casting of iron or aluminum. It acts as a protective shield and covers the device completely.
What are the General Purpose Motors
General Purpose Motors work on the principle of electromagnetism. The device contains an internal cooling agent that protects the device from overheating. It includes the over bearings with the leading edge of die-casting. The presence of carbon steel in the body of the device makes it resistive to decay. The body shows the IP54 protection level and a wide range of applications. The body shape is cylindrical that works efficiently.
The rotor is present in the device for the proper rotation of the motor. High-efficiency rate, quality components, and resistance to decay make the engine successful in all chemical industries and mills. It also shows healthy performance in fans and compressors.
Construction and Structure of General-Purpose Motors
The primary purpose of a general-purpose motor is to serve the people in a typical environment. However, for harsh conditions, specifically designed motors are used. This motor contains the following components which are directly involved in the motor functionality:
The other name for this component is the armature which rotates in the motor. When it turns, it shifts its torque towards the shaft, which helps load and unload through its mechanical force. It contains permanent magnets for the generation of alternating current.
The critical component of the motor is its stator. It can be a permanent or temporary magnet. If the no. of coils increases, it produces a more magnetic field. This magnetic field helps the rotor to move through its interaction with the windings.
Instead of a single large stator sheet, multiple small sheets (laminations) are used, reducing energy losses.
The moving rotor needs support which is provided by the bearings. It also keeps a small air gap between the stator and rotor, which helps in its efficient working. The extended outer part of the motor from the bearing is termed the shaft.
The multiple conductive wires make the windings. These tiny wires are enfolded around the stator (containing magnetic material). This part helps pass the current, which generates a magnetic field further leading to the rotation of the rotor.
The Air Gap:
The motor’s overall efficiency and strength are under this factor’s control. This small gap is present between the stator and rotor. If this distance is increased, the windings will need more current to produce more magnetic fields. In this way, the productivity of the motor is lowered.
The main object of the commutator is to oppose the direction of the current which is coming from the external circuit. When it reverses the present, the order of the torque is also changed. It happens to convert the alternating current into a direct current.
It contains copper fragments that are joined with the immovable (stator) and the movable part (rotor) of the motor.
These six components are found in general-purpose motors. Due to safety reasons, these components are enclosed in a protective covering. This covering can be opened or closed.
Features of General-Purpose Motor
The general-purpose motor that this brand offers is full of extraordinary features. Some of its characteristics are mentioned below:
- Some sensors are attached to the motor to control its functioning at high temperatures.
- The switches are coated with beryllium which resists corrosion.
- The bearings are composed of rubber bands.
- The surface paint is done with corrosion-free material.
- All the internal components are corrosion-free.
- It can bear a temperature of 40o
- IP54 protection is ensured by a three-phase general-purpose motor which makes it weatherproof.
- All the gaskets are also covered and have the molded capacitor.
- The stator is usually V-shaped.
- A device named a grease collector is also connected with large-sized motors.
- Its power ranges in horsepower from 13 to 700.
- Based on voltage, the motor can be a 220V AC motor, 380V motor, 400V motor, and 660V motor.
- The sturdy nature of the material is due to cast iron, rolled steel, and Al.
- Its lifespan is much higher compared to other motors. Due to this, you can utilize its energy for several years without any hindrance.
- of poles is variable for each motor according to its category. It can be 2 pole motor, 4-pole motor, 6-pole motor, 8-pole motor, and 10-pole motor.
- It contains a removable and highly rigid base.
The rotor is painted with anti-rust film.
Customize General Purpose Motors supplier in China
The Longbank is a trustworthy brand in the production of general-purpose motors. Its manufacturing unit is present in China. Our product contains features of premium quality that make it perfect according to the environment and resistant to decay. The body of the device has the best quality components that make it durable and productive in all applications. These devices have a wide range of applications, including compressors, fans, industries, mills, and general purposes.
To confirm the best quality product, Longbank has its examination spot of motors such as testing panels of automation, hub motor system, and endurance testing of the machine. All products, especially General-Purpose Motors, are ISO certified and got many other certifications such as ROHS, CE, GS, TUV, CCC, UL, and many different standards. These achievements prove that the motor has the best-quality components with a maximum production rate. We can also customize the product’s features according to clients’ requirements.
General-purpose motors found their best usage for industrial purposes as it is one of the low-voltage motors. The enhanced applications of this motor are due to its various advantages. Some of them are described here:
- These motors are less expensive compared to other motors.
- The strength of the motor is governed by its material, making it sturdy.
- The motor needs less input with high output. Due to this reason, the efficiency of the motor is much higher than other usual motors.
- The motors can be designed according to the customers’ requirements.
- It comes in several sizes, shapes, and voltage ranges.
- These motors save more power per year and so the pollution.
As this motor needs only 600V to initiate its functioning, a tremendous amount of energy can be stored for future purposes.
General-purpose motors are the best fit in many areas. Some of them are enlisted here:
- Many chemical industries are using these motors due to the advantages mentioned above.
- A 3-phase general purpose motor is highly recommended for industries due to its speed, operating conditions, and less noise production.
- This motor fulfills almost 75% of the energy requirements.
- Many agricultural industries are now using these motors to innovate the old methods.
- Many farmers use these motors on their farms to meet their energy needs.
- General-purpose motors are used in vehicles like cars, buses, trucks, and wagons.
Mainly used in fans, water pumps, and many other types of machinery.
Classification of General-Purpose Motors
- These motors range from 115V-230V.
- A protective material completely encloses these motors.
- Its protection is IP43.
- The base is C-shaped that can be removed.
- It contains a VPI system (vacuum pressure impregnation).
- The capacitor starts at 1/3 to 1 HP.
- It consumes a single-phase AC supply.
- Its voltage ranges from 230V to 460V.
- It is also enclosed by a TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) enclosure type.
- Its efficiency is premium ranging from 1HP to 3HP.
- It consumes the AC supply that has three phases.
- Its approximate body weight is just 18 lbs.
- Commonly used in pumps, blowers, and conveyors.
“Finally, Longbank manufactures General-Purpose Motors at a large scale for the service of various industries and compressors. Its durable parts and well-performance work make it the successful invention of the era.”
“We have purchased the General purpose motor from Longbank. It still gives fruitful working without any fault. Thanks! Longbank.”
“General purpose motor provides the maximum output even with small input. Thus, reducing the expenditures. Thanks a lot!”