Professional IEC Low Voltage Motors Manufacturer in China
Longbank is a top-notch industry in China that manufactures the IEC low voltage motors at a large scale each year. The IEC standard of motor proves the efficiency and simplicity in its constriction.
- Cost-effective and easy to manage
- Shows possibilities for modification in features that the client requires
- Demands less voltage and gives maximum output
- High conversion rate
Custom IEC Low Voltage Motors
Longbank constructs the IEC low voltage motors that have been intended as a device that consumes less voltage and gives more output. Its main purpose is to reduce voltage consumption. This device has been widely used at a large scale in industries such as pharmaceuticals, in buildings of ships, on a commercial scale, and for the development of infrastructure.
Longbank manufactures the IEC low voltage motors that maximize the productive rate of any industry. On the platform of Longbank, you can get many other products of motors that are highly efficient in their work. You can get the customized features that you need. You just inform us about your specific customized features that we shall manufacture that product according to your requirements.
Why Choose Longbank IEC Low Voltage Motors
Longbank manufactures IEC low voltage motors that show their high-efficiency rate. It requires little input and in return yields maximum output. Therefore, it has a wide range of applications.
Longbank ensures that the components of IEC low voltage motors contain premium quality materials. It is an ISO-certified brand that got ISO9001 and many other certifications.
For the high production rate, we manufacture IEC low voltage motors with the best features such as low noise pollution, being environmentally friendly, and being light in weight.
Our device contains a class of insulation that protects the device from environmental fluctuations. This high protection may be provided by the casting of aluminum or iron.
What Is IEC Low Voltage Motors?
The International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) Standard IEC 61140:2016 defines low voltage as 0 to 1000 V AC RMS or 0 to 1500 V DC as the low voltage standard. According to IEC 60038, a low voltage supply system is a system with a voltage of 50 to 1000 V AC or 120 to 1500 V DC, which is in reference to the International Electrotechnical Commission Standard Voltages for power distribution systems throughout the world.
There is a common misconception that low voltage refers to the mains voltages used by residential and light commercial consumers, especially in electrical power systems. Despite the fact that low voltage in this context implies a risk of electric shock, there is only a minor risk of electric arcs passing through the air in this case.
An IEC low-voltage motor is powered by electromagnetism, which is the principle of operation. There is actually no need for a large amount of voltage in order for a motor to function, as long as it is done with an IEC-approved machine. The IEC low-voltage motors are therefore also known as IEC low-voltage motors as a result of that fact. There is a cylindrical shape to the machine’s body, which is covered with steel. The machine is protected from environmental hazards by castings made out of aluminum and iron that keep it safe from the elements.
There is an adjustment to be made to the machine motor in the device to make up for proper rotation and to improve performance. Various industries and commercial operations use these motors because of their easy maintenance and reliability.
Construction and Structure of IEC Low Voltage Motors
Longbank’s low-voltage motors are considered one of the finest products we have to offer at Longbank. They have been designed to meet the specifications and performance requirements of both the International Electrotechnical Commission and the European Commission. To create low-voltage motors, several different components will be required to build them, including the following:
The moving component of the low voltage motors is the rotor, sometimes rotor is called an armature. It provides turning force to the shaft for delivering the mechanical energy. The current of the conductor interacts with the magnetic fields of the stator which helps the shaft rotate. The magnets of the stator can be permanent or temporary.
The motor’s stator is its core component that can be comprised of permanent magnets or windings. Several small metal sheets are embedded in the stator core to reduce the energy losses instead of a large sheet. These sheets are named laminations.
The bearing provides support to the rotating shaft. it keeps a specific distance between the spinning rotor and the stator. The bearing also carries the shaft of the motor that is led to hold the load in place. This shaft is located in the outer part of the motor so it can be called overhung.
The windings are the small coils of wires wound around the poles (stator) of the magnet. When electric current passes through the coils the poles of the magnet begin to produce a magnetic field. The configuration of pole winding can be salient or non-salient.
The Air Gap:
It is a non-physical component of the motor but its importance can’t be neglected. The gap between the rotor and the stator affects the efficiency of the low voltage motor. As this gap increases, the magnetizing ability of the stator reduces. However, the highly reduced can produce noise and also an energy crisis.
The commutator reverses the direction of the current coming from the external circuit. It converts AC into DC and is composed of copper wires. It helps in the production of the unidirectional current.
Hitherto all the parts of the low voltage motor have been described along with their functions. All these elements are enclosed in an outer covering due to protection reasons.
Features of IEC Low Voltage Motors
Some of the best features of IEC low voltage motors are described here:
- Some motors are composed of cast iron which makes them highly robust and suitable for their function.
- Aluminum makes the motor strong, durable, and light in weight.
- The IEC low voltage motors are water-proofed which is known as IP55 protection.
- C3 paint system prevents the motor from corrosion.
- The number of rotors is increased in the motor to enhance its load-lifting capability.
- The stator can be gamma or V-shaped.
- The grease collector is usually attached with large motors.
- The shaft shape can be optimized and also be the windings.
- Some other accessories are built-in for each low voltage motor like fans, RTDs, and encoders.
- IEC low voltage motors have small sensors.
- The motors can bear the temperature of -55oC to 90o
- The easiest usage method is process performance motors.
- They have non-drive ends, customized cable ends, and tight seals to keep the dust outside.
- Most of these motors found their applications on an industrial level.
Wholesale IEC low voltage motors supplier in China
You can trust the Longbank in case of your product of IEC low voltage motors in China. Our product contains the most advanced features that make it reliable and competitive with the environment. The body of the machine contains premium quality parts that make it durable and highly productive in various applications. These motors are specifically manufactured for the generation of high energy, for infra-structures, handling materials, and in many industries.
For the insurance of quality of product, Longbank has its analysis spot of motors such as testing panels of automation, hub motor system, and endurance testing of the machine. All products especially IEC low voltage motors are ISO certified and got many other certifications such as ROHS, CE, GS, TUV, CCC, UL, and many other standards. All of these prove that the motor has high-quality components with a maximum efficiency rate. We can also customize the product according to the requirements of clients.
Low voltage motors help you to reduce energy consumption by 10% to 40%. It is one of the best innovations in electronic components. These energy resources can be stored for upcoming generations only if we properly use them. So, in this regard, IEC low voltage motors are of great importance.
- These motors have high efficiency, low input, and high output.
- They come in various shapes, sizes, and voltage ranges as well.
- Less than 600V is needed to perform its activity with great efficiency.
- However, its output can be more than 1000kW.
- Low voltage motors save up to 18 – 160 terawatts- hours per year.
- Millions of carbon dioxide throughout their lifetime.
- These are cost-effective motors.
As these motors work on the least energy consumption, some of these energy resources can be saved for future purposes. These highly optimized motors should be installed in different industries to increase the overall yield. Small improvements can lead to the best results only if we apply them at a huge scale.
Due to the increasing demand for IEC low voltage motors, these are now being used in the following industries:
- Chemical industries are now using these motors to enhance their yield at a low cost.
- In some dusty areas where there is a chance of burning, you can use dust ignition-proof motors.
- The efficiency of the system can be enhanced by increasing the torque of the motor. For this purpose, you can install a high-speed motor.
- Wind turbine generators also use these motors to produce electricity.
- Different types of motors can also be used in ships to run electrical equipment. These can be aluminum, cast iron, steel motors as well as open drip-proof motors.
- Some flammable areas can be fixed with flameproof motors.
- Some motors can be used to work under ambient temperature.
- These motors can be single-phased, double-phased, or triple-phased.
- The purpose of brake motors is to stop the driven load at a sudden speed.
- Smoke venting motors prevent the accumulation of smoke in a particular area.
- Similarly, a water-cooled motor can enhance the cooling action of the instrument.
Classification of IEC Low Voltage Motors
- These motors are capable of bearing a huge range of temperatures (-55oC to 90oC).
- Commonly used in metal extraction and wood industry.
- Food industries use these motors to do different processes at high temperatures.
- Contains stainless steel in its structure which protects it from rusting.
- The rotor and the shaft are also composed of rustproof material.
- The nipple and other parts of the motor are re-greased regularly.
- Most commonly used in areas where hygiene is needed like industries.
- Composed of stainless steel.
- Corrosion-free motor and easy to clean.
- Protection at high temperatures and pressure.
- Windings are properly enclosed which makes them quite suitable for wet conditions.
“Longank is manufacturing highly efficient IEC low voltage motors. It needs least input which has highly reduced our electricity budget. Thanks to Longbank!”
“Longbank is one of the trusted brand of China that manufactures only ISO-certified products. IEC low voltage motors have replaced my industry’s ordinary motor having huge benefits.”
“I am buying all the electronics from Longbank since its beginning. One of its amazing products is IEC low voltage motors that has paved the way for other brands too. Thanks to Longbank!”